- General Details
Dry Sand & Slurry Abrasion Testing
A single, compact and automatic tester to bring complete three body abrasion testing capabilities to your lab. Dry sand abrasion (ASTM G65) or abrasion in slurry (ASTM G105, ASTM B611), the ABT-3 can do it all.
Dry Sand Abrasion. Slurry Abrasion.
The ABT-3 abrasion tester can test samples in dry sand abrasion conditions and in slurry conditions. The carefully thought out design makes this transition easy and quick
Wear, friction data with each test
Built in instrumentation and data logging capabilities help you extract more information with each test. Automatic loading that can be controlled with the touch of a button and continuous friction data logging help in studying not only wear resistance but also the friction behavior of materials.
Ease of use is central to our design
We instrumented our Abrasion Tester (ABT-3) so that setting up tests would be easy and require very little training. Our guided software and automatic loading capabilities make the system safer and more convenient than ever before.
Touch screen interface and Industry 4.0 ready
The system comes standard with a touch screen interface and an easy and intuitive software. Every test is automatically logged and ready for reporting at your convenience.
The Abrasion Tester (ABT-3) is also compatible with MOOHA which enables access to instant instrument health monitoring, tamper proof test data, automatically maintains an audit log and more.
- Technical Info
- Load: 100 N to 300 N (automatic)
- Speed: Up to 250 rpm
- Friction Force: up to 300 N
- Duration 999,999 rev (Max)
- Ranking of materials with respect to its abrasive resistance (dry and slurry).
- Quality analysis and product development of molding tools used in sand-lime bricks.
- Research in the area of refractory ceramics.
- Abrasive wear resistance of hard face coatings
- ASTM G65: Standard Test Method for Measuring Abrasion Using the Dry Sand/Rubber Wheel Apparatus.
- ASTM G105: Standard Test Method for Conducting Wet Sand/Rubber Wheel Abrasion Tests.
- ASTM B611: Standard Test Method for Determining the High Stress Abrasion Resistance of Hard Materials.
- Order Enquiry
- Related Products