- General Details
This test method covers the determination of ash in the range 0.001- 0.180 mass %, from distillate and residual fuels, gas turbine fuels, crude oils, lubricating oils, waxes, and other petroleum products, in which any ash-forming materials present are normally considered to be undesirable impurities or contaminants. The test method is limited to petroleum products which are free from added ash-forming additives, including certain phosphorus compounds.
ASTM D874 – IP 163 – ISO 3987 – Sulfated Ash from Lubricating Oils and Additives.
This test method covers the determination of the sulfated ash from unused lubricating oils containing additives and from additive concentrates used in compounding. These additives usually contain one or more of the following metals: barium, calcium, magnesium, zinc, potassium, sodium, and tin. The elements sulfur, phosphorus, and chlorine can also be present in combined form. Application of this test method to sulfated ash levels below 0.02 mass% is restricted to oils containing ashless additives. The lower limit of the method is 0.005 mass% sulfated ash.
ASTM D4422 – Ash in Analysis of Petroleum Coke.
This test method covers the determination of the ash content of petroleum coke.
- Insulation heat made in ceramics fibre in order to get a speed heating with a limited energetic consumption
- Heating muffle unthreaded from the back, in an only cast of refractory cordieletic material to provide for thermal jolts
- Resistors in Kanthal screened
- Lateral opening door with pressure wedge and with a stop device for electric feeding when it opens, allowing the worker, during the loading and unloading of the muffle, to act with the utmost safety avoiding the contact with the burning part
- Natural draught posterior exhaust of the smokes
- Control panel is positioned on the furnace bottom containing a digital visualized thermoregulator and safety switch for system protection
- ASTM D482
- ASTM D874
- ASTM D4422
- IP 4
- IP 163
- ISO 3987
- ISO 6245
- Order Enquiry
- Related Products