Viscol-10AS Automatic Kinematic Viscometer
Full automatic wide range kinematic viscometer with autosampler
- General Details
Viscosity is defined as the rate of a fluid’s internal resistance to flow. Intermolecular force, molecular mass and temperature are considered as the main factors effecting the viscosity. Fluids that have directly proportional flow rate with friction resistance are called as Newtonian fluids. Viscosity values of Newtonian fluids are commonly determined in terms of kinematic viscosity. Best method to measure kinematic viscosity of Newtonian fluids is by using capillary (kinematic) viscometers. For the kinematic viscosity measurements of Newtonian fluids, automatic kinematic viscometer instruments provide the most reliable results by precise temperature and timing control.
Viscol-10AS Automatic Kinematic Viscometer is equipped by the latest temperature control, detector, chronometer and washing features. Viscol-10AS is the autosampler embedded version of Viscol-10A model which is mainly for fuel and oil applications. The device provides most precise 40°C & 100°C kinematic measurements with viscosity index reporting without any user intervention.
Automatic kinematic viscometer provides the most reliable results by precise temperature and timing control. All operations as kinematic viscosity measurement, viscometer cleaning, calibration etc. are handled automatically. This leads to eliminate bias between different operators while providing reliable results.
Viscol-10AS Automatic Kinematic Viscometer offers continuous analysis through its automatic sampling unit with a capacity of 23 samples. After each analysis, the device proceeds to washing and drying processes. Device proceeds to the next sample and continue kinematic viscosity measurements without any intervention.
Automatic Kinematic Viscometer Features:
- Fully compliant kinematic viscosity measurements with ASTM D445 and all related standards
- Temperature range from -40°C to 150 °C
- Wide range (125 Fold) viscometer tubes
- Viscosity detection from 0,5 cSt to 25.000 cSt
- Full automatic operation
- Dual solvent usage as a standard
- Automatic cleaning with low solvent consumption
- Easy tube change
- Full control from Windows based touch panel PC
- Low bath oil and over temperature warnings
- Small footprint
Areas of Use:
Mineral and base oils • Residual and used oils • Light and heavy fuels • Crude oil • Marine fuels
- Techical InfoMeasurement range0.5 cSt – 25000 cStViscometer typeUbbelohdeTemperature range-40°C to 150 °CTemperature precision0.001 °CTime detection precision0.001 sSample volume10-15 mLData transferUSB & PCWeight40 KgDimensions30 x 50 x 80 cmPower requirement220 VAC – 50 Hz
- ASTM D445
- ASTM D446
- ISO 3104
- ISO 3105
- IP 71
- Oder Enquiry
- Related Products