- General Details
This test method covers the determination of the water vapour content of gaseous fuels by measurement of the dew-point temperature and the calculation there from of the water vapour content.
Dew Point Apparatus, manual instrument composed by:
- Laboratory support painted with anti-acid products holding the instrument body made in stainless steel equipped with ¼“ regulating valve.
- Refrigerant chamber made in copper with 2 × ¼”gas needle valve.
- Plexiglas® Window with stainless steel regulating mirror.
- Stainless steel manometer ∅ 60 mm, scale 0 – 160 bar.
- Thermometer housing in aluminium.
- User manual making part of scope of supply.
- ASTM D1142
- Order Enquiry
- Related Products