- General Details
ASTM D1742 – Oil Separation from Lubricating Grease During Storage.
This test method covers the determination of the tendency of a lubricating grease to separate oil during storage in both normally filled and partially filled containers.
ASTM D6184 – Standard Test Method for Oil Separation from Lubricating Grease (Conical Sieve Method)
This test method covers the determination of the tendency of lubricating grease to separate oil at an elevated temperature. This test method shall be conducted at 100°C for 30 h unless other conditions are required by the grease specification.
FTM 791-321 – Determination of the Tendency of Lubricating Grease to Separate Oil at an Elevated Temperature.
IP 121 – Determination of Oil Separation from Lubricating Grease – Pressure Filtration Method.
- Bed-plate with a two-outlet collector for air distribution fitted with a throttle valve for each outlet
- Stabilizing reducer for low pressures
- Control manometer
- Head of water cylinder for limiting pressure
- 4 oil separation test cell type B
- 4 beakers 20 ml
- Vacuum pump 300 Lt/h, max pressure/vacuum 300 mBar, 230 vac, 50 Hz
- ASTM D1742
- ASTM D6184
- FTM 791-321
- IP 121
- Order Enquiry
- Related Products