- General Details
Covers the volumetric determination of the total lead content of gasoline and other volatile distilled blended with lead alkyls within the concentration range of 0.04 to 1.1 gr of lead/litre.
IP 77 – Determination of Salt Content by Extraction and Volumetric Titration.
This method is intended for the determination of total halide concentration of 0.002 to 0.02% wt, in crude petroleum, topped crude, residual cracking stock, and fuel oil. It may also be applied to the estimation of seawater contamination of used turbine oil and of marine diesel fuel.
IP 182 – Acidity (Inorganic) of Petroleum Products.
This method is intended to provide a measure of the inorganic (strong) acid content of used and unused lubricating oils, fuel oils, and petrolatums. Misleading results may be obtained with oils containing additives.
- Metallic case structure painted with anti-acid products.
- Control part with: independent main switches, heating regulators, rods and adjustable clamps for glassware.
- Two independent sets of glassware composed by: Hopkins condenser, 50 ml graduated funnel, 500 ml boiling flask equipped with drain cock and 600 ml receiver beaker.
- Dual extractor apparatus with wire bound heating element.
- Heat transparent protections in plastic material.
- ASTM D2547
- IP 77
- IP 182
- IP 248
- ISO 2083
- Order Enquiry
- Related Products