- General Details
ASTM D287 – Api gravity of crude petroleum and petroleum products.
Covers the determination by means of a glass hydrometer of the API gravity of crude petroleum and petroleum products normally handled as liquids and having a Reid vapour pressure (Test Method D323) of 26 psi (180 kPa) or less.
ASTM D1298 – Density, relative density (specific gravity), or API gravity of crude petroleum and petroleum products by hydrometer.
Covers the laboratory determination using a glass hydrometer, of the density, relative density (specific gravity), or API gravity of crude petroleum, petroleum products, or mixtures of petroleum and non-petroleum products normally handled as liquids, and having a Reid vapour pressure of 14.696 psi (101.325 kPa) or less.
Digital Densimetry Bath, Manual Instrument Composed by:
- Bench top instrument with metallic case structure painted with anti-acid products and double chamber insulation.
- Internal bath made of stainless steel with capacity of 42 litres approx., drain tap and overflow.
- Support with 9 holes ∅ 65 mm for 64 × 440 mm test tubes.
- Test tubes blocking system.
- Double motor stirrer with on/off switch and main power switch.
- Temperature controlled by a digital thermoregulator with PT100 A class temperature sensor with PID range from ambient to +230°C, resolution 0,1°C.
- Over-temperature light and heating cut-off manually settable by safety thermostat.
- Cooling fan for electronic parts, stirrer motor grant homogeneity/uniformity.
- Cooling coil with joints for external cooling source, metal cover with handle.
- ASTM D70
- ASTM D71
- ASTM D287
- ASTM D1298
- ASTM D1481
- ASTM E100
- IP 160
- IP 189
- IP 190
- ISO 3675
- ISO 3838
- JIS K 2207
- JIS K 2249
- JIS K 2265
- Order Enquiry
- Related Products