D972 Evaporation Loss Analyzer
- General Details
This test covers the determination of the loss in mass by evaporation of lubricating greases and oils for applications where evaporation loss is a factor. Evaporation loss data can be obtained at any temperature in the range from 100 to 150°C (210 to 300°F).
- Stainless steel cylindrical body with neck flange and three screw bolt for tight cover closure.
- Double bottom with 3.17 mm orifice.
- Stainless Steel pre-heating coil with cell connections and air inlet tube.
- Stainless steel cover with neoprene gaskets.
- Central air flow-off connected to a 18/8 stainless steel tube with lower threaded junction for connection with the test cup.
- Techical Info
- ASTM D972
- IP 183
- Order Enquiry
- Related Products