- General Details
The autosampler is used to automate the process of introducing samples of liquid consistency into chromatographs of the Crystallux, Crystal series , the Color series, and LHM. The autosampler is compact in size and easy to operate. The device is compatible with different models of chromatographs and is suitable for many studies. When the device is working with chromatographs of the Crystallux series, the autosampler can be controlled using the chromatographic equipment software, and additional programs are not required to be launched.
Autosampler NT3000A functions:
When installing an autosampler, you can simultaneously analyze up to 15 liquid samples in an automated mode and inject one sample into two evaporators in sequential order. Data is exchanged with a PC via a standard LAN interface, and with a chromatograph, via a TTL logic interface. The user can set the program for the injection of test samples and rinsing the syringe (the ability to rinse the sample or special solvents – up to 15 rinses per entry). You can also enter samples with an internal standard, and then separate them with air bubbles. The autosampler can be configured by the user in manual mode, for a specific chromatograph model. Training is carried out step by step, from the control panel, tuning parameters are recorded in memory. The user can enter the sample manually, without reinstalling the dispenser from the chromatograph.
- Technical Info
- Number of analyzed samples — from 1 to 121 (tray for 121 samples). There is “HT3200A” modification for 209 samples with two trays.
- Data exchange with PC — by standard interface LAN.
- Data exchange with chromatograph — by specific interface (TTL-logic).
- Vial volume for analyzes samples — 2,0 ml.
- Sampling and injection speed — from 1 to 100 mcl/s.
- Standby time before and after injection — from 0 to 99 s.
- Viscosity delay during injection — from 0 to 15 s.
- Possibility to inject the sample gradually into two evaporators.
- Possibility of manual setting of the sampler for specific chromatograph by step-by-step programming from control panel, recording this setting parameters in memory.
- Possibility of setting different modes of sample injection and syringe flush (like with sample so with 4 solvents up to 15 flushes during every sample injection or injection of group of samples).
- Setting any order of sample injection from vials on the tray.
- Volume of injected sample — from 0,02 to 99 mcl (syringes 0,5, 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 and 100 ml).
- Extraction of air bubbles from the syringe — up to 15 pumpings.
- Possibility of sample injection with inner standard and also sample splitting by air bubble, etc.
- Possibility of manual injection of the sample without dismantling of the sampler from the chromatograph.
- Possibility to work with any gas chromatograph, including “Crystall”, “Crystallux” series, etc.
- Electric power from single-phase network AC power with voltage from 198 to 242 V, frequency (50±1) Hz, power consumption – no more than 160 VA.
- Overall dimensions (width×depth×height) — no more than 280×320×570 mm.
- Mass — no more than 8 kg.
- Order Inquiry
- Related Products