- General Details
MiniDis ADXpert Mini Distillation Analyzer is compact, portable and light weight fully stand-alone unit. Designed for the quick and accurate quality control in laboratories and in the field, a distillation run on light products takes just 15 minutes and requires 6 mL sample.
Mini Distillation Analyzer automatically performs the distillation process and calculation of the distillation curve. No sample preparation or prior distillation knowledge is required. Automatic cleaning programs ensure highest productivity and eliminate the need for manual cleaning of glassware.
MiniDis ADXpert performs analysis according to ASTM D7344, the New Mini-method for the Distillation of Petroleum Products at Atmospheric Pressure and generates detailed D86 test reports. The unit allows precise testing of various gasoline, jet fuel and diesel products (groups 0-4), biofuels, solvents, aromatics, organic liquids, chemicals and contaminated or blended samples.
Revolutionizing ASTM D86 Testing
MiniDis ADXpert Mini Distillation Analyzer is revolutionizing ASTM D86 testing. It is a true atmospheric distillation analyzer in an extremely small format. The automation significantly improves the repeatability and the reproducibility of the highly precise results. The device offers a detailed ASTM D86 compliant reports.
Outstanding: Highest Safety
Mini Distillation Analyzer’s rugged housing and small sample volume eliminates the need of a fire protection system. Cheap and durable metal sample cups reduce the consumable costs significantly.
Full Automation for Highest Productivity
One distillation run takes 15 minutes and requires only 6 mL of sample. The automatic operation involves simply placing the filling tube into the sample and pressing “RUN”. No special programming of test conditions or prior distillation test knowledge is required.
- Technical InfoDisplay
large graphics display, backlitTest Temperature 0 – 400°C (32 – 752°F) Temperature Resolution +/-0.1°C (0.18°F)Measuring Sample Volume 6 mLRinsing Sample Volume ~15 mLMeasuring Time (Gasoline) 15 minutesAccuracy of Built-in Balance +/-0.003 gPower Requirements 100 – 240 VAC, 50 Hz, 200WField Application 12 V/10A DC (vehicle battery)Dimensions (W x H x D) 253 x 368 x 277 mmWeight 20 Kg
- Standards & Methods
- ASTM D86 – Standard Test Method for Distillation of Petroleum Products at Atmospheric Pressure
- ASTM D850 – Standard Test Method for Distillation of Industrial Aromatic Hydrocarbons and Related Materials
- ASTM D1078 / IP 195 – Standard Test Method for Distillation Range of Volatile Organic Liquids
- ASTM D7344 – Standard Test Method for Distillation of Petroleum Products at Atmospheric Pressure (Mini Method)
- ASTM D1655 – Standard Specification for Aviation Turbine Fuels
- ASTM D975 – Standard Specification for Diesel Fuel Oils
- ASTM D396 – Standard Specification for Fuel Oils
- ASTM D3699 – Standard Specification for Kerosine
- ASTM D2880 – Standard Specification for Gas Turbine Fuel Oils
- EN ISO 3405 – Petroleum products — Determination of distillation characteristics at atmospheric pressure
- IP 123 – Petroleum Products — Determination of distillation characteristics at atmospheric pressure
- IP 195 – Determination of distillation characteristics of volatile organic liquids
- Order Enquiry
- Related Products