- General Details
This test method covers the gravimetric determination by filtration of particulate contaminant in a sample of aviation turbine fuel delivered to a laboratory.
- Metallic filter funnel supported by a base with support for closing of the tightness membrane
- 100 pcs. of 0.8 micron membrane filters ∅ 47 mm made of cellulose acetate
- 5 litres filling container made in stainless steel with stopper for spillage
- Two receiver and security 5 litres cylindrical bottles for vacuum
- Connection bottle to bottle by vacuum tube
- Bottles provided with grounding system
- Metallic structure for apparatus assembling
- Rubber stoppers and tubes for connection
- ASTM D5452
- IP 440
- Order Enquiry
- Related Products
Fast, accurate particle count and shape classification in lubricants, fuels and similar liquids.
Rapid elemental analysis of wear metals, contaminants and additives in lubricants and fuels