- General Details
Fully automatic system with a new type of fraction collector as a replacement of PETRODIST 300 CC-F. The processor controlled system is designed according to ASTM D-1160 but with automatic fraction collector for the determination of boiling ranges of crude oil products under vacuum. The system can be operated in strict accordance to the ASTM procedure with 1 single receiver or alternatively by using a new type of automatic fraction collector with 5 receivers.
- Operate in strict accordance with ASTM D1160 by using 1 single receiver
- Or using a new type of automatic fraction collector with 5 receivers, 200 mL each NEW!
- Fraction collector can be operated by volume or by preselected cut temperatures NEW!
- Software kit to perform distillation similar ASTM D5236 with dynamic vacuum reduction procedure down to 0,1 Torr
- Flask sizes available 500, 1000, 2000 mL
- Tempered automatic discharge pump for easy drain of even viscous product into open fraction collector NEW!
- Receivers can be closed with cap GL 45
- New PILODIST brand touch screen panel control NEW!
- Fully automatic reporting and storage of results
- Atmospheric distillation
- Water removal (dehydration) process prior to distillation
- Biodiesel distillation
- LIMS connectivity
The distillation volume is measured automatically in receivers, temperature controlled by an IR-heater. The yield is calculated in percentage to the charge quantity. Distillation report, final data and distillation curve are printed out.
- Technical Info
Available flask sizes 500 mL Flask charge 200 mL Operating temperature Up to 400° C (750° F) Final cut temperature up to 650° C AET Max ambient temperature 25° C Fraction collector 5 calibrated receivers, 200 mL each Operating pressure vacuum down to 0,1 Torr Mains supply 208-250 V, 50 Hz (standard)
208-250V, 60 Hz (optional)
- ASTM D1160
- Order Inquiry
- Related Products