- General Details
Manual boiling analysis system according to ASTM D-1160.
The charge, depending on the distillate receiver temperature, has to be filled in the flask.
The distillation is performed from the Initial Boiling Point (IBP) to the End Boiling Point (EBP) by the operator.
The Criteria For a Distillation End Are:
- The EBP in AET-temperature is exceeded
- The distillate volume is exceeded
- The maximum limits of heating bath temperature or flask temperature are exceeded (automatic control)
- Product cracking in the flask
- Vacuum loss (automatic control)
The distillate volume is measured by the operator in a temperature controlled receiver.
- Technical Info
Flask sizes 500 mL Charge quantity 200 mL Boiling range max. 600°C AET (depending on product) Operating temperature max. 400°C Operating pressure 1 mmHg Mains supply 208 – 250 V, 50 Hz (60 Hz upon request) Power consumption approx. 3.5 kW Dimensions (w x h x d) approx 0.65 x 0.96m x 0.64
- ASTM D1160
- Order Inquiry
- Related Products