- General Details
The Spectro LNF Q200 series applies the world’s best oil particle counter technology. With an intuitive, configurable GUI and no calibration required, the Q200 series is fast, accurate and easy to use.
Sample preparation is efficient with the LNF. Viscosities up to 320 cSt can be processed without dilution due to the wide dynamic range. And unlike conventional light blockage particle counters, there are no flow control valves that need adjusting when testing different sample viscosities.
The advanced design makes it much more than just a particle counter: The LNF also calculates free water in ppm, and differentiates contaminants. Several models are available providing particle counts and codes, abnormal wear classification and ferrous wear measurement.
Features & Benefits
- ASTM D7596 – Standard Test Method for Automatic Particle Counting and Particle Shape Classification of Oils Using a Direct Imaging Integrated Tester
- Particle Count for all particles >4 μm to 100 μm
- Highest saturation limit, up to 5,000,000 particles/ml with a coincidence error <2%
- Viscosity range ISO15 to ISO320, undiluted
- Images through dark fluids containing up to 2% soot with automatic laser gain control
- Error corrections for water and air bubbles
- Particle counts and codes per ISO 4406, NAS 1638, NAVAIR 01-1A-17, SAE AS 4059, GOST, STM D6786, HAL, and User defined bins.
- Export formats include SpectroTrack and AMS Machinery Health Manager
Classification of Wear Particle Shape
LNF Q200 directly images wear particle silhouettes, and counts and classifies wear particles over 20 microns as cutting wear, sliding wear, fatigue wear, nonmetallic or fibers. This allows operators to determine the type of wear debris, wear mode and potential source from internal machinery components.
Ferrous Content Measurement
Ferrous wear measurement is a critical requirement for monitoring machine condition. The high sensitivity magnetometer measures and reports ferrous content in ppm/ml, and provides ferrous particle count and size distribution for large ferrous particles. The in-line design of the magnetometer with the LNF flow cell enables measurement of both ferrous content and total particle count on the same sample, eliminating the need to measure Ferrous content on another instrument.
- SpectroLNF- Q210: LNF Particle counter.
- SpectroLNF -Q220: LNF Particle counter with wear particle shape classifier.
- SpectroLNF- Q230: LNF Particle counter, automatic shape classifier, and ferrous monitoring with a magnetometer.
- Techical Information
Analiz verileri Partikül sayım: ISO 4406, NAS 1638, NAVAIR 01-1A-17, SAE AS 4059, GOST, ASTM D6786, HAL ve kullanıcı tanımlı, serbest su, kurum wt. %; partikül şekli, partikül sınıflandırması, toplam ve büyük metalik partikül sayımı Standart ölçüm aralığı 4 μm – 100 μm Numune hacmi 5-30 mL Ortam gereksinimi 40°C ± 1°C Numune hacmi 2 mL Ortam gereksinimi 25°C – 35°C, %10 – %80 Bağıl nem Güç Gereksinimi 110/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 10 Watt Boyutlar (GxDxY) 43 x 18 x 23 cm
- ASTM D6786
- ASTM D8120
- ASTM D7596
- ISO 4406
- NAS 1638
- NAVAIR 01-1A-17
- SAE 4059
- Order Enquiry
- Related Products