TL7000 is the ideal starting device for potentiometric titration with potential for expansion and automation.
- General Details
With its performance spectrum, the TL7000 total Acid/Base Number Analyzer is the ideal starting device for potentiometric titration with potential for expansion and automation. high-resolution and precise pH/ mV and “dead-stop” measuring interface, makes it possible to determine a wide range of parameters quickly, reliable and accurate.
• High visibility, full color display that can be easily viewed from a distance and at extreme angles.
• Reagent data is securely stored in the intelligent and interchangeable modules
• Includes up to three USB, one LAN and two RS232 ports for expansion and connection of devices
• Export the results as PDF or CSV, also to networks.
“Specific features for the TL7000
• Automatic wireless recognition of SI Analytics ID electrodes guarantee accurate calibration and measurements
• High resolution pH/mV-electrode and temperature inputs for pH, ISE, redox (ORP) or photometric titrations.
• Perfect for non-aqueous titration such as acid and base numbers in oils according to ASTM D664 (TAN) and ASTM D2896 (TBN)
• Polarizable electrode input for set endpoint titrations („Dead-stop“)
• Linear (fixed increment) and dynamic equivalence point titration mode and titration to endpoints
• pH Stat titrations
• Single and continuous measuring function
• Formula editor for individual calculations
• User management/password
• Titrations with the new photometric sensor
• Dosing with up to two connected piston burettes per method
• Titration with external piston burette
- Technical Info
Measuring input analog pH/mV-input with 24 bit transducer. Electrode socket according to DIN 19 262 or BNC with RFID receiver for SI Analytics ID electrodes Measuring range pH/accuracy – 3.0… 18.00 / 0.002 +/- 1 digit Measuring range mV/accuracy – 2000…2000/ 0.1 +/- 1 digit Measuring input µA: μA-connector for double platinum electrodes, connection: 2 x 4 mm – sockets), polarisation voltage variably adjustable Measuring input temperature: Connector for Pt 1000 / NTC 30 KOhm ( connection: 2 x 4 mm – sockets) Measuring range temperature Pt 1000 – 75…195 °C / NTC 30 KOhm – 40 …125 °C Interfaces: 3 × USB (2 x USB-A and 1 × USB-B), 2 × RS-232-C and 1 x LAN Interchangeable burettes 5, 10, 20 ml or 50 ml intelligent interchangeable burette units Resolution (Steps): 20.000 steps Dosing accuracy: according to DIN ISO 8655, part 3:
accuracy: < 0.15 %
precision: < 0.05 – 0.07 % (in dependence of the used burette size)
Display 3.5 inches – 1/4 VGA TFT graphic color display with 320 x 240 pixels Housing material Polypropylene Dimensions 15.3 x 45 x 29.6 cm (W x H x D), height with interchangeable head Front keyboard Polyester coated Material interchangeable burettes Valve: PTFE/ETFE;
Cylinder: borosilikate glass 3.3 (DURAN®)
hoses (FEP, blue)
Weight 2.3 kg for basic device, 3.5 kg für complete device with interchangeable head (with empty reagent bottle) Ambient conditions Ambient temperature: + 10 … + 40 °C for operation and storage Humidity according to EN 61 010, Part 1: max. relative humidity 80 % for temperatures up to 31 °C, linear decrease down to 50 % relative humidity at a temperature of 40 °C Power supply: 100-240 V; 50/60 Hz, power input: 30 VA CE-sign: EMC compatibility according to the Council Directive: 2004/108/EG; applied harmonized standards: EN 61326-1:2006
Low-voltage directive according to the Council Directive 2006/95/EG Testing basis EN 61 010, Part 1
- ASTM D94
- ASTM D664
- ASTM D974
- ASTM D2896
- ASTM D4739
- ASTM D4929
- ASTM D3227
- UOP 163
- UOP 212
- EN 14111
- Related Products
Fast, accurate particle count and shape classification in lubricants, fuels and similar liquids.