Compact coulometric titrator for water content determination according to Karl Fischer (KF) titration method.
- General Details
The TL7500 KF trace is a compact, easy-to-use coulometric titrator for water content determination according to Karl Fischer (KF) titration method with a typical operating range of 1 ppm – 5% water.
- High visibility, full color display that can be easily viewed from a distance and at extreme angles.
- Includes up to three USB, one LAN and two RS232 ports for expansion and connection of devices
- Export the results as PDF or CSV, also to networks.
- Coulometric KF titration with automatic drift determination and correction
- With standard methods as water in%, water in ppm, water content with KF oven, etc.
- Compatibale with ASTM D1533 and other global standards
- Statistical functions average value and relative standard deviation
- Configurable output: Short, standard with curve, GLP
- Output of results in ppm,%, mg, μg, mg / l. Unit individually adjustable
- Also suitable for the determination of bromine number
- Formula editor for individual calculations
- User management/password
- Technical Info
Measuring input indicator electrode Connector for double platium electrode with 2 × 4 mm sockets Measuring input generator electrode Sockets: 2 × 4 mm, coded in color Interfaces: 3 × USB (2 x USB-A and 1 × USB-B), 2 × RS-232-C and 1 x LAN Display 3.5 inches – 1/4 VGA TFT graphic color display with 320 x 240 pixels Housing material Polypropylene Dimensions 15,3 x 18 x 29,6 cm (W x H x D) Front keyboard Polyester coated Weight 2,3 kg for basic device without magnetic stirrer TM 235 or TM 235 KF Ambient conditions Ambient temperature: + 10 … + 40 °C for operation and storage Humidity according to EN 61 010, Part 1: max. relative humidity 80 % for temperatures up to 31 °C, linear decrease down to 50 % relative humidity at a temperature of 40 °C Power supply: 100-240 V; 50/60 Hz, power input: 30 VA CE-sign: EMC compatibility according to the Council Directive: 2004/108/EG; applied harmonized standards: EN 61326-1:2006
Low-voltage directive according to the Council Directive 2006/95/EG Testing basis EN 61 010, Part 1
Magnetic stirrer TM 235 with Power supply TZ 1855, for vessels up to 500 ml, agitator speed infinitely adjustable from 500 – 2000 r/min, for the connection to TitroLine® 7XXX and TITRONIC® 500
- Standards & Methods
- DIN 51777
- ASTM D 1364
- ASTM D 1533
- ASTM D 4377
- ASTM E 203
- IP 356
- IP 471
- ISO 10336
- ISO 6296
- Order Enquiry
- Related Products