- General Details
Laboratory EDXRF Spectrometers With Secondary Targets
Laboratory Energy Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence (EDXRF) spectrometers offer the ultimate non- destructive solution in elemental analysis applications.
The Silicon Drift Detector (SDD) simultaneously delivers lower electronic noise and a higher count rates, which is translated into higher energy resolution and faster results in comparison with Si-PIN detector.
Eight secondary targets in the X-POSE model provide maximum sensitivity for fast and precise quantification even in complex matrices such as alloy, plastic and geological samples. Targets are fully customizable to achieve sub-ppm detection limits in a wide variety of elements.
The versatile laboratory spectrometers can analyze liquids, solids, slurries, powders, pellets and air filters while the analytical chamber can accommodates sample of different shapes and sizes.
The integral design of the 10-position autosampler permits minimal human intervention while allowing automatic loading and unattended operation.
This fast, accurate, easy-to-use spectrometer is equipped with robust hardware and powerful analytical software to achieve low detection limits.
The multi-channel acquisition resolution provides superior peak-to-background ratio for improved detector response.
- Non-destructive elemental analysis C(6)-Fm(100) from sub-ppm to 100% concentrations.
- Up to 300W tube power combined with a Patented WAG ® (Wide Angle Geometry) technology create a powerful instrument any laboratory can only wish for.
- Easy to operate thanks to the proprietary Analytix software package.
Mining & Minerals, Metallurgical, Environmental, Petrochemical, Radioactive Materials Research, Academic Research
- Technical Info
- Non-destructive elemental analysis C(6)-Fm(100) from PPM to 100% concentrations.
- Six customizable filters for fast and accurate determination of trace and minor elements.
- Down to 125eV resolution.
- Robust design, compact geometry.
- Sample tray with 8/16 positions.
- Easy to operate thanks to the proprietary nEXt™ software package.
Mining & Geochemistry
- Iron, uranium
- Coal, diamonds, limestone
- Oil shale, rock salt and potash
- Precious metals – gold (Au), silver (Ag),
- platinum (Pt), palladium (Pd)
- Rare earth elements
- Cassiterite, cadmium and antimony, Cd, Sb
- Light elements, such as C, N, f, Na, Mg, Al, Si, P,
- S and Cl
Metals & Alloys
- Alloy Analysis
- Precious Metals
- Ores, Slags, Feeds, Concentrates, and Tailings
- Silicon Metal
- Metal Foil Thickness
- ASTM D7212, D7220, D7039, D7751, D5453 and ISO
- 8754, 13032, 20846, 20884, 13032, 20847, IP531
- ASTM D4294 (sulfur analysis)
- Monitoring of Mo, Ba, Mn
- ASTM D6481 (unused lubricating oils): Ca, P, Zn, S
- Monitoring of wear metals: Sb, Sn, Mo, Ti, Ni, Cd,
- Fe, V, Pb, Cr, Cu
- Analysis of P, S, Ca & Zn in Lube Oil
- ASTM 6481 – Additives in New Lube Oils
- ASTM 7751 – Additives and contaminants in new and used oils
- IP 501 – EDXRF equivalence performance
- Titanium and Zinc in Sunscreen
- Iron, Titanium, and Zinc in Base Makeup
- Metal Dyes in Cosmetics
- Related Products