- General Details
The Restriction of Hazardous Substances
Is a set of standards that limit the use of certain toxic metals in electrical and electronic equipment.
The fast quantitative analysis allows manufacturers to comply with the new regulations, while automatically identifying the matrix components and selecting optimal acquisition parameters for samples of various matrices, thicknesses, and sizes. YMT-X fully complies with the latest 2011/65/EU directive and is ready for future regulation updates and upgrades.
YMT-X + SDD Advantages:
In addition to the analysis, this innovative analyzer provides full qualitative and quantitative analysis of elements from Carbon (C) to Fermium (Fm) using state-of-the-art Silicon Drift Detector. While does offer a system for analysis, the recent recast of regulations will affect a wider range of industries, thus the new system, being more powerful and versatile, will be able to cater for the wider range of industries
- Accurately analyze restricted elements in no time!
- Integrated camera and micro X-Ray spot for full identification of the area of interest.
- Automatic matrix identification allows operation of non-technical personnel with a high degree of confidence.
- Intuitive and user-friendly proprietary software.
- Robust design.
YMT-X/WEEE compliance testing and screening of regulated elements (Pb, Hg, Cd, Cr, Br).
Petrochemical, Polymers, Metallurgical, Environmental, Minerals, Receptest, Custom Applications
- Technical Info
- Non-destructive elemental analysis C(6)-Fm(100) from PPM to 100% concentrations.
- Six customizable filters for fast and accurate determination of trace and minor elements.
- Down to 125eV resolution.
- Robust design, compact geometry.
- Sample tray with 8/16 positions.
- Easy to operate thanks to the proprietary nEXt™ software package.
Mining & Geochemistry
- Iron, uranium
- Coal, diamonds, limestone
- Oil shale, rock salt and potash
- Precious metals – gold (Au), silver (Ag),
- platinum (Pt), palladium (Pd)
- Rare earth elements
- Cassiterite, cadmium and antimony, Cd, Sb
- Light elements, such as C, N, f, Na, Mg, Al, Si, P,
- S and Cl
Metals & Alloys
- Alloy Analysis
- Precious Metals
- Ores, Slags, Feeds, Concentrates, and Tailings
- Silicon Metal
- Metal Foil Thickness
- ASTM D7212, D7220, D7039, D7751, D5453 and ISO
- 8754, 13032, 20846, 20884, 13032, 20847, IP531
- ASTM D4294 (sulfur analysis)
- Monitoring of Mo, Ba, Mn
- ASTM D6481 (unused lubricating oils): Ca, P, Zn, S
- Monitoring of wear metals: Sb, Sn, Mo, Ti, Ni, Cd,
- Fe, V, Pb, Cr, Cu
- Analysis of P, S, Ca & Zn in Lube Oil
- ASTM 6481 – Additives in New Lube Oils
- ASTM 7751 – Additives and contaminants in new and used oils
- IP 501 – EDXRF equivalence performance
- Titanium and Zinc in Sunscreen
- Iron, Titanium, and Zinc in Base Makeup
- Metal Dyes in Cosmetics
- Related Products