Viscol-10 Series, fully automatic kinematic viscometers, equipped by the latest temperature control, detector, chronometer and washing specifications with different models for oil, fuel, bitumen, polymer and similar newtonian fluids. Viscol-10 Series Viscometers provide the most reliable results for research, development and quality control practices without any user intervention.
- Adjustable bath temperature between -30°C to 170°C
- Sensitive temperature control (+/- 001°C)
- Flow detection sensitivity of 0.001 seconds
- Built-in rapid-cooling unit
- Preheating unit for solid and heavy samples
- Analysis capacity from 0,5 cSt to 25.000 cSt
- Low solvent consumption and waste output
- Fully-automatic measuring, washing and drying functions
- Built-in single and dual solvent washing function
- Windows-based integrated touch-screen IPC
- USB & PC data transfer
- Leakage and high temperature warning system
- Benchtop, easy-to-operate, ergonomic structure
ASTM D445, ASTM D446, ASTM D2170, ISO 3104, ISO 3105, IP 7, ASTM D789, ASTM D4603, ASTM D2857, ASTM D1795, ASTM D1243, ASTM D5225
0.5 cSt – 25000 cSt
-40°C – 150 °C
Flow time detection sensitivity
USB & PC
30 x 50 x 80 cm
220 VAC – 50 Hz
Why Automatic Viscometer?
Automate sampling, measurement and wash processes to increase operator efficiency.
Shorten analysis cycles to increase analysis amount.
Lower your solvent consumption by full automatic washing and drying operations.
Minimize the time and the amount of reference chemicals by automatic calibration options.
Eliminate requirement for the tube replacements with wide-range viscometer tubes.
Overcome the deviation between different operators and any errors.
Apply measurements within wide temperature range by built-in heating and cooling components.
Keep all analysis data in device database and transfer to USB or PC at anytime.
Easy for operation, and no need for calibration. Nice service support with quick response.